1/4" Wire Rope Thimble, Zinc Plated
- Standard Material: Hot Rolled, Mild Steel
- A Thimble is a Wear Pad That Protects the Rope From Cuts, Kinking and Abrasions. Always Use An Appropriate Thimble When Making An Eye in a Rope.
- When it is Necessary to Open a Thimble to Insert a Fitting, Make Sure the Points are Properly Aligned When the Thimble is Closed. Inspect Carefully for Cracks.
- Thimbles ARE NOT Designed for Load Carrying Purposes; Therefore Working Load Limits Have Not Been Established.
- Trade Size Fractional 5/16 in
- For Wire Rope Size 5/16
- B Dimension 1-7/8 in
- C Dimension 1-1/16 in
- D Dimension 3/8 in
- F Dimension 5/64 in
- L Dimension 2-1/2 in
- P Dimension 15/16 in
- W Dimension 1-13/16
- Weight Each (lbs.) 0.12 lb