ST-33Q+ Line Transmitter with Bluetooth®
- Distance - Induce over 8 times more current than traditional transmitters. More current means you can walk and trace further than ever before.
- Versatility - Power options include Lithium-Ion 18 V rechargeable battery, six D-cell batteries, or an external 10-28 VDC power source.
- Accuracy - Induce more current at lower frequencies. Lower frequencies are less prone to jump onto other lines in congested areas reducing distortion and increasing accuracy.
- Speed - When used with a SR-24 Bluetooth®-enabled locator, you can control the ST-33Q+ settings wirelessly from the SR-24 receiver. Change transmitted frequency remotely from up to 200 yards away.
- Pre-Programmed Direct Connect: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 93 kHz, 262 kHZ
- User Programmed Direct Connect: Any Frequency from 10 Hz – 490 kHz
- Induction: 8 kHz or 33 kHz
- Max Power: 10 Watts
- Bluetooth Max Wireless Range: 200 Yards (183 Meters)