K-400 Machine w/Gloves & Std. Equipment: C-45 IW 1/2" x 75' Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable, T-260 Tool Set
- Integrated Transport Cart -- Allows for easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, over-molded rubber wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Integrated Telescoping Handle -- Provides high-handle height during transport. Handle locks in low position during drain cleaning operation or during transport to minimize space requirements.
- Cable Control System -- Causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- "Solid Core" Cable -- Uses tough 3/8" or 1/2" Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kinkresistant. Each size comes in several lengths and utilizes a variety of the RIDGID quick-connect cutters.
- Autofeed -- Offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the Autofeed and the cable feeds back into the drum.
- Voltage: 115V
- Amps: 6.7
- Power: 1/3HP @ 1725 r/min
- Drum Capacity: 100' of 3/8" Cable, 75' of 1/2" Cable
- Length: 21"
- Height: 23"
- Width: 17"
- 1/2" x 75' Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable (C-45)
- Bulb Auger (T-202)
- "C" Cutter (T-205)
- Spade Cutter (T-211)
- Coupling Pin (A-13)