K-400 Machine w/Gloves & Std. Equipment
- Integrated Transport Cart for easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Retractable handle raises up for transport.
- Cable Control System - causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- "Solid Core” Cable - uses tough 3⁄8" (10 mm) or 1⁄2" (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
- Cleans drain lines from 1-1/2" to 3" in diameter with included 3/8" cable. Will do up to 4" drain lines with available 1/2" cable (Ridgid 87597, NOT INCLUDED).
- Compatible with Ridgid 52343 AutoFeed assembly unit (NOT INCLUDED) for automatic cable feeding and retrieval.
- Replaces obsolete Ridgid 24853 K400 Drain Cleaner Machine
- Drum Capacity: 100' (30,5 m) of 3⁄8" (10 mm) diameter cable or 75' (22,5 m) of 1⁄2" (12 mm) diameter cable.
- 380 Watt Motor spins cable at 165 RPM.
- Weighs 45 lbs (Machine Only)
- Assembled Dimensions: 21"L x 23"H x 17"W
- (1) Ridgid K400 Drain Cleaner Machine with Integrated Rolling Cart
- (1) Ridgid 87582 3/8" x 75ft Solid Core Integral Wound Cable
- (1) Ridgid 49002 Tool Set (T-202 Bulb Auger, T-205 "C" Cutter, T-211 Spade Cutter, A-13 Pin Key)
- (1) Pair of Ridgid Drain Cleaning Gloves
- (1) Operator's Manual