CookIron.com Return Policy
You must contact us for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
Phone: 1-888-774- 3289 or 585-454-5840
Returns Must Meet ALL Applicable Criteria. If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it may be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned to you.
- Unless otherwise stated, you have 30 days to return the product.
- Customer may be subject to a 15% restocking charge on all items returned to CookIron.com
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- Any stock item ordered in quantities greater than our normal stock levels and/or purchased as a separate order from our manufacturer is considered a SPECIAL ORDER and subject to these terms.
- Custom cut chains and ropes are non-returnable.
- Cook Iron is not responsible for returned shipping fees.
- If customer refuses a correctly filled and shipped order, then the customer is responsible for all shipping charges (to and from delivery address)
- All returns must be in resalable condition with all original packaging and instructions.
- We will credit the original card that the purchase was made on within 3-7 days after your return has been received and approved.
- If you are returning a non-defective product, you must pay return shipping fees.
- All sales outside of the Continental United States and Canada are final.
- If you are returning a defective product, you may be required to pay the initial shipping fee. Credit or replacement will be issued once item is inspected and verified by the manufacturer.
- If your return qualifies for a replacement, we will cover shipping costs back to you.
- Manufacturer warranties on products are passed in full to the customer less any shipping/handling charges.
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product
- Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RGA or credit request status.
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RGA). See RGA Conditions, below.
- Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- All accessories (chargers, batteries, tools, etc.)