Our Truck Same or next day delivery
Will Call Same day pick-up
2 to 5 BUSINESS days
Fed-X Residential Ground
2 to 5 BUSINESS days
UPS 3rd Day Select
3 BUSINESS days
UPS 2nd Day Air
2 BUSINESS days
UPS Next Day Air
Next BUSINESS day
All orders received by 10:00 EST will be processed and shipped the same day (provided item(s) is in stock).
- CookIron.com does not process orders over weekends.
- No deliveries will be made on Saturday or Sunday.
- International, Canadian, Alaska & Hawaii shipping rates are quoted on request.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
All orders shipped within NY will be charged NY sales tax.
Truck (LTL) Deliveries (Not on Our Truck)
LTL Deliveries will be made curbside. It is the customer’s responsibility to unload the product.
- Please note: larger items (over 150lbs.) that qualify for free ground shipping (i.e. Ridgid machines, Weatherguard Boxes, etc.) but are unable to be unloaded by the customer, will be subject to a lift gate fee. If your order requires this service, we will do our best to contact you prior to shipping your order. If you are not contacted by CookIron.com prior to delivery and you require lift-gate service- your card will be charged for the amount. WHETHER ITEM IS UNLOADED BY CUSTOMER OR TRUCKING COMPANY, PLEASE INSPECT IT FOR 'HIDDEN DAMAGE'. IF PACKAGE IS UNINSPECTED AT TIME OF DELIVERY, AND LATER HIDDEN DAMAGE IS DISCOVERED, THE CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING THE TRUCKING COMPANY FOR RENUMERATION.
- Single item orders over 150 pounds will be shipped via LTL.
- Residential orders are subject to a $100 “Residential Drop fee” and/or a $100 “Lift gate fee”.
Commercial deliveries may be subject to a $100 “Lift gate fee”.
If lift-gate service is required additional fees will be added depending on the freight carrier. A CookIron.com shipping representative will contact you regarding your need for this additional service. CookIron.com is not responsible if the product cannot be unloaded from the truck. Truck drivers are not deemed responsible to help unload the product (unless Lift-gate service is used). Please note: if you operate your business out of a residential address you will be charged for the additional costs of delivering to a residential address.
There are additional shipping costs to a residential address. This cost typically runs approx. $50.00 per delivery.
Items over 70lbs. may require Lift-gate service charges which also run in the $100 range. CookIron.com will make every effort to contact you prior to processing the order to discuss any additional fees.
If the customer does not request lift gate service, CookIron.com is not responsible for product unloading. Please note: truck drivers are not deemed responsible to assist in unloading. If the customer cannot unload the product it will be brought back to the shipping depot. The customer is responsible for making a 2nd delivery attempt and will be charged accordingly
Pickup from Terminal:
If you would prefer to pick-up from a terminal- let us know and we will contact you with instructions. Remember to bring proper identification to the terminal.
If an item is purchased from CookIron.com is backordered- you will be notified immediately via email. We will keep you updated on the backorder status of the product and/or offer substitute products.