With a rugged, fully waterproof* design, emergency features and a 35-mile range, the Talkabout™ T600 H2O Series keeps you connected and protected during your extreme outdoor activities.
The T600 H2O Series is packed with top-of-the-line radio features, including the ability to float* and a water-activated flashlight. The flashlight also includes a red LED to preserve night vision.
With these exceptional capabilities, you can count on the T600 H2O Series to deliver reliable communications during your wildest adventures - whether by land or by sea.
- IP67 Waterproof*: Count on the T600 H2O Series waterproof radios to keep you connected whether on land or at sea. With its IP67 standard, the T600 H2O Series withstands constant submersion of up to 1m for 30 minutes and repels the heaviest rain.
- Floats* Face Up, Water-activated Flashlight for Easy Retrieval: Through meticulous engineering, the radio floats and is visible on the water surface. And with the water-activated flashlight, it's even easier to find.
- Be Prepared for an Emergency: This radio includes an emergency alert feature, allowing you to enjoy your escape to the great outdoors with confidence that others can be informed of any dangers that may come your way. When the alert button is activated, the radio transmits an alert siren followed by transmission of spoken or incidental sounds. This allows you to send the signal to other radios and warn of impending danger You can also use the whistle belt clip to let others know that you need help. In addition, there’s a built-in LED flashlight for peace-of-mind during evening adventures, unexpected emergencies and power outages.
- Know the Weather In Advance: Keep updated with real-time weather conditions by turning on one of 11 weather channels or initiating weather alerts. NOAA radio service may not be available in all areas. Check with your local weather office for frequency and details, or visit www.weather.gov/nwr (Canada: www.msc.ec.gc.ca/msb/weatheradio).
- Advanced Built-in Flashlight with White and Red LEDs: Select the white LED setting on the built-in flashlight to light your way during evening activities, unexpected emergencies or power outages. If your adventure takes place when it's dark, for example, if you’re stargazing or hunting at night, and you need to view maps, charts or other papers, switch to the red LED setting. This will allow you to read what you need while preserving your night vision.
- Be Discreet: Use the VibraCall™ feature where ringing can be intrusive.
- Power through Your Adventures: There are two ways to power your radio: use the included NiMH rechargeable batteries for up to 9 hours or use three AA batteries for up to 23 hours. To recharge the NiMH batteries, choose from one of three ways: connect it to your vehicle adaptor or your computer. Or plug the Y cable charging adaptor into an outlet. This cable features dual micro-USB connectors, so you can charge two radios at once.
- Optional Extended Batteries: Enjoy hours of uninterrupted outdoor activities by selecting a high capacity battery. (High capacity battery sold separately.)
- Be Hands-free: With iVOX/VOX acting like a speakerphone and allowing hands-free communication, you can keep on moving without stopping to answer a call.
- 22 Channels Each with 121 Privacy Codes: With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, totaling 2,662 combinations, it’s easy to find an available channel.
- 20 Call Tones: A call tone is what people calling you can hear instead of the normal default ring. It grabs the attention of your family and friends before you start speaking.
- Extra Power When You Need It Most: Push-To-Talk (PTT) power boost allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output. It also saves battery life when no power boost is necessary.
- Compatible with Any Radio: You can communicate with other FRS/GMRS radios regardless of brand by being on the same channel and privacy code
- Eco Smart: Most of the energy wasted when using a mobile device occurs during the charge. This radio consumes less power during its idle condition.
- Quickly Find a Channel: Use the scanning feature to see which channels are currently in use.
- Low Battery Alert: Low battery alert reminds you when batteries are running low.
- Keypad Lock: The keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed.